Mint chocolate is a popular variety of flavored chocolate, made by adding a mint flavoring, such as peppermint, spearmint, or crème de menthe, to plain chocolate. Mint chocolate can be found in a wide variety of edible products, such as candy, mints, cookies, the beverage hot chocolate, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. (Wikipedia)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 teaspoons Carnation Fat
- Free Hot Cocoa mix
How to Prepare:
- Whip cream until frothy, but before it forms stiff peaks.
- Add extract and cocoa mix until blended.
- Spoon into paper cupcake cups.
- Ready tupperware container. Seal container and freeze until solid.
- Take cups out of freezer and serve.
*No sweetener needed, plenty in the cocoa mix.