Stir frying is when a traditional steel pan called a wok is heated to a high temperature. A small amount of cooking oil is then poured down the side of the wok , followed by dry seasonings, then at the first moment the seasonings can be smelled, meats are added and agitated.
Once the meat is seared, vegetables along with liquid ingredients are added. The wok then may be covered for a moment so the water in the liquid ingredients can warm up the new ingredients as it steams off.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin — or boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic — minced
- 10 ounces green beans — frozen, or 3/4 pound fresh
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger — shredded
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
How to Prepare:
- Cut meat into 1/2 inch slices. Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic, stir fry until lightly browned. Add pork and cook until lightly browned.
- Add green beans. Stir fry until beans and pork are done, about 8 mins.
- Push meat and beans to side of pan, add splenda, soy sauce, red pepper, and ginger. stir until blended.
- Add oil and vinegar. Toss with meat and beans.