Frappuccino is a portmanteau of frappé and cappuccino, an espresso coffee with frothed milk. It consists of beverages blended with ice and various other ingredients, usually topped with whipped cream. (Wikipedia)
This recipe is for all those people who are in low carbohydrate diet and are missing their favorite coffee shop fixes. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min
- any flavored coffee
- whipping cream
- Make some flavored coffee. Brew it very strong more than you normally would to drink.
- Let cool. Put about a cup in a blender. Add heavy whipping cream until it looks like a light caramel color.
- Add about a cup of ice and blend well. Sweeten to taste with splenda in a bowl.
- Put about 1/4 cup of heavy whipping and 1 pkt of splenda whip till stiff.
- Pour blended coffee into tall glass and top with whipped cream.