Chicken soup is a soup made from chicken, simmered with various other ingredients. The classic chicken soup consists of a clear broth, often with pieces of chicken or vegetables; common additions are pasta such as noodles. Chicken soup has also acquired the reputation of a folk remedy for colds and flus, and in many countries is considered a comfort food. (Wikipedia)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 baby carrots
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth — 1 can
- 10 ounces canned chicken — 1 can
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Wylers Shaker Instant Bouilion Chicken Garlic and Herb flavor or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 package shiratake noodles
How to Prepare:
- Chop onion,celery and carrots. Brown them in the butter for a few min.
- Add the broth, chicken, noodles and seasoning.
- Bring to boil and then turn down and simmer for a few min.
*You can add green bean,zucchini as well.