This dish is a refreshing meal that reminds us much of Summer picnics and the great outdoors. The spicy green chiles kick up the flavor. It is also good for the body because of its white meat and vegetables combination. Thus, giving us an ample amount of protein and vitamins. You may freely garnish the salad and match it with your favorite corn chips, tortillas or salad dressing.
- 2 cups cooked chicken — chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese — shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese — shredded
- 1 avocado — diced
- 1/2 cup olives — chopped
- 1 tomatillos — chopped (also known as a Mexican Cherry tomato)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onions — chopped (** Use a dash of onion juice instead of minced onions if preferred)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon green chiles — minced
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed — minced
- Lightly mix the first 10 ingredients together.
- Moisten with mayonnaise, using more or less as desired.
- Mound in 4 decorative serving dishes, sprinkle the minced green chilies and minced sun-dried tomatoes on top.
Chill for 1 hour. Serve with corn chips or crisp-fried tortillas as a light lunch.