Orange juice is made by extraction from the fresh fruit, by desiccation and subsequent reconstitution of dried juice, or by concentration of the juice and the subsequent addition of water to the concentrate. Citrus juices contain flavonoids (especially in the pulp), that may have health benefits. (Wikipedia)
- 1 package sugar free orange jello
- 2 egg whites — beaten stiff
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind — grated
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 packages artificial sweetener
- 4 strawberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 lemon slices
How to Prepare:
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions and cool.
- Beat in stiff egg whites with wire whisk.
- Add lemon rind, orange extract, and sweetener. Place in blender. Add strawberries and ice cubes.
- Blend at medium speed for 30 seconds.Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon slices.