A caffè mocha or café mocha is a variant of a caffè latte, inspired by the Turin Coffee beverage Bicerin. Like a caffe latte, it is based on espresso and hot milk, but with added chocolate, typically in the form of sweet cocoa powder, although many varieties use chocolate syrup. Mochas can contain dark or milk chocolate. (Wikipedia)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract — optional
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup decaffeinated coffee
- 2 splenda packets
How to Prepare:
- Brew 1 cup of decaf coffee.
- While it is brewing, heat water and cocoa in a pan.
- Whisk until smooth and until it just starts to bubble.
- Pour coffee in an extra large mug. Pour hot cocoa on top.
- Add Splenda and vanilla and stir well.