Oatmeal cookies are popular examples of drop cookies. Drop cookies are made from a relatively soft dough that is dropped by spoonfuls onto the baking sheet. During baking, the mounds of dough spread and flatten. (Wikipedia)
- 2/3 c. oatmeal
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. lite salt
- 1/4 tsp. soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 c. corn oil
- 2/3 c. salt free peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Eggbeaters and 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. skim milk
- 4 tbsp. liquid sweetener
- 2 tbsp. sugar substitute
- Sift flour, salt, soda, and baking powder.
- Cream next 6 ingredients together add oatmeal, beat.
- Add flour mixture, stir until it forms a ball; roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press down with glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
*Approximately 35 calories per cookie.