These tangy tasty wrap sandwiches provide a complete meal in one convenient hand-held package. You can boost the amount of vegetables by pairing the sandwich with vegetable soup or a side of coleslaw.
Serves 4 people.
Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 can (10 ounces) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained and flaked
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, plain or flavored
- In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken, tomato, water chestnuts, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas around the filling, and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories 330; Total fat 14g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 34g; Fiber 4g; Protein 18g
Submitted by: Canned Food Fan