Persons who are fond of salmon will find salmon salad a very agreeable dish. In addition to affording a means of varying the diet, this salad makes a comparatively cheap high-protein dish that is suitable for either supper or luncheon.
- 2 c. salmon
- 1 c. diced celery
- 1/4 c. diced Spanish onion
- 3 or 4 sweet pickles, chopped fine
- French dressing
- Salad dressing
- Look the salmon over carefully, removing any skin and bones.
- Break into medium-sized pieces and mix carefully with the celery, onion, and chopped pickles.
- Marinate this with the French dressing, taking care not to break up the salmon.
- Drain and serve with any desired salad dressing on salad plates garnished with lettuce.