Ice Cream cookies have slight similarities with the dessert Silvana. A Silvana is a crunchy, creamy, frozen cookie made up of a layer of buttercream sandwiched between two cashew-meringue wafers, and coated with cookie crumbs. They are usually in the form of a round disc. (Wikipedia)
Serves: 20 cookies
Prep Time: 5 mins 1 hour to freeze
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 drops Stevia or 3 splenda packets
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut butter
- 4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Atkins Choc Syrup (optional)
How to Prepare:
- Whip cream & sweetener with a hand beater until its like cool whip texture.
- Add all the other ingredients and beat until well mixed. Taste for sweetness; adjust if you want.
- Using a spoon put big globs on a non stick cookie sheet or in an ice cube tray and freeze until firm.
- Pry them off the cookie sheet with a knife and store in a plastic bag.
*Hard to get out of an ice tray but they come off the cookie sheets real easy.
*Taste like peanut butter cup ice cream!